Start Stop Forward Back
Welcome =)
Start Stop Forward Back
Welcome =)
Start Stop Forward Back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Start Stop Forward Back

A website for free thinkers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» doctor who
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 am by simon91

» Who likes dystopian fiction
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 am by Silver

» PostwhoreS
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 am by Silver

» Youtube- The Troll wars
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 am by Silver

» What is your favourite video game?
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 pm by Lucid

» Does anyone know any cool tricks with Regedit for windows 7?
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 pm by River Song

» State Approved High School Diploma
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:02 am by Blue

» I've Started a Forum!
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:23 am by ashtonjeann

» Like my new sig?
The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm by Some_Bloke

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:22 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Kingdom of Lybelsha...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Mod Squad!
Mod Squad!
Silver

The Kingdom of Lybelsha... Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm

...Has been protected for many years by the watchful eyes of Blue, divine creator, protector, and deity to the peoples inhabiting Lybelsha (lye*bell*shaw/lib*bell*shaw). Until, one day the king who had kept the peace and prosperity of this kingdom full and unchecked, died of a strange and sudden illness. I, Queen AG, have inherited the throne from my father, but there are others who seek to destroy me. Cid, Pharaoh of the lands Beyond, Bruce and his rebellion as well as many others seek to steal my crown.

Join a side! Or work on your own. Steal the crown or help me to keep it within my bloodline. Any who help me will be greatly rewarded with riches and titles. Cartoon violence is encouraged. Postsluttiness a must. So, let the battle begin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Huh? Not at all sure how this one works- what sort of cartoon violence will do, here, for instance? How did I get to be the rebel leader, what force do I have, etc?
Back to top Go down
Lucid
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi! I'm Lou and in no way related to that "Cid". I want to be your loyal servant, Queen AG and I would never even think about betraying you for a great spiritual leader that could bring enlightment to the world such as the Pharaoh forementioned. Am I hired?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Mod Squad!
Mod Squad!
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm

*shakes Lou's hand*
Nice to have you on board, friend! pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am

Fine, you ignore the question, AG. I raise the army of the dead - all of them. We invade, capturing & enslaving as many of you as we can & killing the rest. Taking you & your crown & everything for Me. End of. cheers
Back to top Go down
Silver
Mod Squad!
Mod Squad!
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am

BruceCM wrote:
Fine, you ignore the question, AG. I raise the army of the dead - all of them. We invade, capturing & enslaving as many of you as we can & killing the rest. Taking you & your crown & everything for Me. End of. cheers

Okaaaaay. You recruit members, Bruce.

*RETURNS ASSAULT WITH FIRE*

*LOTS OF FIRE*

(...and combustable lemons)
Back to top Go down
Lucid
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:27 am

Silver wrote:
*shakes Lou's hand*
Nice to have you on board, friend! pirat

Now that you trust me, how about revealing to me all your plans? Your secrets will be safe with me; I won't tell anyone, especially not the one... some people refer to as the true Supreme Ruler: the Pharaoh.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:16 am

I am the roman god who moves this thread to the roleplaying forum where it kinda belong s
Back to top Go down
https://startstopforwardback.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 am

Yeah, I though it belonged here. I'm new to this forum role playing games, so can somebody please clarify it for me? (You can't kill the dead, think LoTR!) Question
Back to top Go down
Silver
Mod Squad!
Mod Squad!
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

BruceCM wrote:
Yeah, I though it belonged here. I'm new to this forum role playing games, so can somebody please clarify it for me? (You can't kill the dead, think LoTR!) Question

No, I mean we must recruit members for our forces and peoples.

Lou is on my side(but I got an eye on him). You must make a call for your cause!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 am

How? Totally do NOT get THIS game, sorry, don't know why not. Or I just won't play this one, of course. Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Silver
Mod Squad!
Mod Squad!
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm

LOU! Bruce is to report to you, he will be your high official and I have ordered him to take orders from you. Do you think you can handle that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Right & I should report back to you, if he does turn out to be dodgy?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Mod Squad!
Mod Squad!
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:39 pm

BruceCM wrote:
Right & I should report back to you, if he does turn out to be dodgy?

Absolutely, but don't tell him, I need him to remain unaware.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

Yep, I'm there! OK, Lou, what's my orders? Cool
Back to top Go down
Lucid
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 pm

"Lou is temporarily unavailable due to illness. Please leave your message after the beep. *beep*."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm to report to you for orders? I'm heading to HQ now, to save time waiting for a reply, as this is an urgent situation but thought I'd best call first! OK, see you n Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Lybelsha...   The Kingdom of Lybelsha... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom of Lybelsha...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Start Stop Forward Back  :: The Attic :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: