Start Stop Forward Back
Welcome =)
Start Stop Forward Back

A website for free thinkers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» doctor who
Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 am by simon91

» Who likes dystopian fiction
Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 am by Silver

» PostwhoreS
Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 am by Silver

» Youtube- The Troll wars
Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 am by Silver

» What is your favourite video game?
Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 pm by Lucid

» Does anyone know any cool tricks with Regedit for windows 7?
Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 pm by River Song

» State Approved High School Diploma
Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 am by Blue

» I've Started a Forum!
Wed May 23, 2012 10:23 am by ashtonjeann

» Like my new sig?
Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm by Some_Bloke

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:18 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Role-playing Vampires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River Song

PostSubject: Role-playing Vampires    Tue May 01, 2012 11:38 am

Hi!
So I thought we could all write a story about Vampires Smile
Here are some basics I thought we could add:
They don't get affected by sunlight, They only drink human blood; They can all have their own special powers.
Okay, here's my two characters to start the story
Abby Clerk
Abby Clerk is fifth-teen years old, she has long blonde hair, pale skin and bright green eyes; she is a human and is being chased by a Vampire named Vincent.
Vincent Michael
Vincent Michael is sixteen, but is really 15 years older in Vampire years. He has brown hair and brown eyes with tan skin.

I've been running for ages; trying to catch this girl. I should have been more careful, I knew I would have eventually have to exceed my normal blood limit; but she was just so close to me I couldn't resist. It was like she was trying to become my kind; when I couldn't stop bearing my fangs she had squealed in horror. I had seen myself in the mirror; I really had look like a monster, my fangs were produced out of my mouth, my eyes where gleaming and I had turned a pale white. She never knew about me, the blonde haired girl with green eyes; Abby would have never known about me if she listened. Chasing her now in the woods; I can see I should have left her alone from the beginning; even if she is my favourite blood type. I was going so well, finally had a normal life. I always manage to mess things up; just this one time, couldn't it have worked out?

I'm done Smile so who's going to write next? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Some_Bloke

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Vampires    Wed May 02, 2012 12:08 am

My first, I shall introduce my second later.

Raymond Anderson-
A journalist, who has stumbled across vampires. He wears glasses, is quite thin and has brown short hair. He is in his twenties and is white.

I sat in the bar, alone. Goddamn it I should not be out this late. For years I've told myself they're not real. that its just my way of recovering from loss. A woman approaches me, sits next to me. I look in her direction for several seconds, She smiled at me

The woman-
? You'll just have to find out later.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Mod Squad!
Mod Squad!

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Vampires    Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 am

*walks over and sits next to Raymond from opposite direction as the woman*
Hey, Ray!

Blonde, military jacket, Jeans, tank-top. Friendly eyes, age 22, looks 17/19. Pissed about getting carded all the time, otherwise very chill. Strong morals.

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Vampires    Sat May 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Raymond looks at the other woman, his expression of shock and slight fear

"How do you know my name?..." he says with some fear in his voice
Back to top Go down
River Song

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Vampires    Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 am

"Come on Abby! The you know you can't separate yourself from Raymond for that long!" I shout at her as I see her figure coming up; she stops, defeated I smile. "Vincent. Take me to him. You are right, always right; I can't even last a week without him." Abby replies. I hate seeing her facial expression, it's like she wants to kill me. I love her, but will never be able to keep her while she's still human; what was I thinking? I grab her hand, her whole body suddenly stiffens.
"Let go of me!" She screams, I drop her hand in her very own defeat. I pull out my mobile and scroll down through my contacts until I see his name, Raymond Anderson; I click the call button desperately hoping he doesn't pick up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Back at the bar
"Hello?" I ask as I answer my phone,
"Hello, Anderson," I hear a angry voice say from the other end of the phone, thing is- I can recognize that voice; but I don't know whose it is. "Hello- who is this?" I ask them, assuming the person is male, I make a hand signal to the person next to me, she rolls her eyes knowing it's some crazy case. Her blonde hair flicks into my direction and I try not to start coughing when it hits my face.
"It's Michael. I've got Abby. She wants you." His name I suddenly remember, and the memories all come back to me; like they where erased from my mind. How could I forget my own daughter?
"VINCENT. You give her back to me." I shout into the phone, receiving a very large cry from the other end as I recognize it to be Abby's cry, I slam the phone shut as I grab her hand and trudge quickly down to outside the bar, where our car awaits.
Back to top Go down
Some_Bloke

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Vampires    Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm

The woman approached Raymond, his attention was now drawn towards her. She had a thick Russian accent, blonde hair with a white streak through it and was around his height, she was quite a strong build.

"Raymond Anderson?" she gestured for a handshake

"Nikita Travoski. You may not know who I am but I know you.

Her past is unknown, for now...

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" she said, looking at the other woman

Raymond shrugged

"I'm not sure who she is. Maybe... Hold on, I do know you..." he turned around to face her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Vampires    

Back to top Go down

Role-playing Vampires
Page 1 of 1